Monday 2 September 2013

Silver Wedding Anniversary

Today is my silver wedding anniversary - well, not just mine of course! People who knew us way back when will be amazed we made it to 25 years, but here we still are despite (or perhaps because of) all the trials & tribulations we've had to weather over the years.


For once I had this card more or less planned for weeks, the words having just popped into my head one day. My husband doesn't like anything fussy or feminine, and when I saw this simply stunning card my ideas fell into place.


I cut out a stencil for the numbers on my Craft Robo Lite then sponged through it using silver ink, graduating the intensity of the colour from left to right. The sentiment was computer generated in a mixture of fonts. I sponged black ink onto the background script stamp to avoid hard edges, stamped it onto scrap paper and after masking the numbers I used the second generation of ink.

Ink: VersaColor Silver, Memento Tuxedo Black
Fonts:  Gabriola, Castellar, the numbers were Times New Roman
Script stamp: Inkylicious


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.