Tuesday 22 November 2011

First post!

Hello & welcome to my blog.  I started making cards in December 2007 after a lunchtime lesson at work got me hooked - little did I know that I would still be card making almost 4 years later & that I'd be several hundred pounds poorer!  I mostly make cards to send to friends & family; I occasionally make them to order for family, donating any profit to charity.
When I first started out, one of the best things about doing something creative was the contrast between that & my day job staring at a screen all day.  So why have I started a blog?  Well, I found that it was a really good way to put all the internet craft resources I use in one place.  It's also a good way of keeping a record of what products I've used for every project so I can recreate the same effect easily.
There are links to my gallery on the right, but please don't laugh at my earlier work - we all had to start somewhere!