Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Cards

Last year I started my Easter cards on Good Friday so I decided that this year I wouldn't be quite so last minute;-)  The crosses were designed in Silhouette Studio (my own design, for once) and cut on my Craft Robo Lite, which I don't use as often as I would like.  My lack of a dedicated crafting space means it stays in its box for most of the time.

The simpler crosses were embossed in my Cuttlebug, and I decided on a simple finish (well, okay, I ran out of ideas!) The greetings were produced in Craft Artist Professional & the tiny crosses in the corners were created by chalking around peel offs which I then removed.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.