Sunday 6 May 2012

Little Claire Poppies & Cosmic Shimmers

I had to have this stamp as soon as I saw it as I love poppies, and this was my first attempt using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints.  I couldn't find any suitable matching backing paper and I was, of course, last minute making the card so I improvised and was quite pleased with how it turned out.  The card is 15cm x 15 cm and I discovered that, stamped twice, the stamp fitted perfectly as a border.  I inked part of the leaves 3 times as the corner decoration on the main image.



Little Claire Poppies stamp, Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint in Lava Red on Royal & Langnickel  essentials watercolour paper, mounted on card from stash, greeting stamp by Elzybells (no longer available).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.