Tuesday 6 March 2012

Card à la Barbara Gray

This card is to cheer up a friend who's going through a rough time at the moment.  It's based on an idea I saw Barbara Gray demonstrate on Sunday on TV but although I can use a brayer, I couldn't get it right this time & used my Inkylicious brushes instead.  I also had problems with the floral stamp as it's such poor quality - this was my third attempt & I still had to try to disguise how bad it was by colouring over the top with a Promarker & adding pearls!  Time to buy more stamps!


Clarity Stamp hummingbird. used Adirondack Cool Peri & Eggplant inks on Clarity Silk Art Card.   Aubergine Promarker to re-colour flowers & some of the lettering (so it matched).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.