Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mother's Day card - Clarity Hummingbirds

The central image for this card was created using the Clarity Hummingbirds stamp, Perfect Medium & mica powders.  I made the main image a year or so back at a card class at Weavervale Garden Centre but was waiting for a suitable occasion to use it.  I didn't have the right stamp to create the greeting so had to use peeloffs, something I rarely do these days. I chose a circular shaped greeting because of the circles on the main image, and a rectangular pearl ribbon buckle to echo the shapes in the backing paper.  I'm pleased to say my Mum loved it!



Image stamp Hummingbirds by Clarity Stamp; backing paper K & co, pearl buckle from Meiflower.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.