Saturday 9 March 2013

Inkylicious Sympathy Card

I paid a fleeting visit to the craft show at Event City back in February - we would have stayed longer but it was so busy we really didn't enjoy it.  One stand I made sure I visited was Inkylicious where I bought some new Adirondacks & a number of stamps, including the Meadow Breeze set.  I then spent an enjoyable evening brayering & stamping a number of pictures to keep in stock for making quick cards.

Well, this week a close colleague's father passed away very suddenly so I decided one of the images I made the other week would be really appropriate to send from the rest of us in the office.  As the recipient is a man I tried to avoid the card becoming too feminine.




Base cardstock: from stash
Stamps: Inkylicious Meadow Breeze & Flight of Dreams (birds), 
Papermania Bunting by Lucy Cromwell (sentiment)
Inks: Adirondack Peach Bellini, Sunset Orange, Terra Cotta, Memento Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.