Tuesday 5 March 2013

Not So Hairy Biker!

My next door neighbour will be 60 on Friday; a few years ago he achieved a long-held ambition to buy himself a motorbike. We frequently rib him about being an ageing biker so when I saw this digital stamp at karensdoodles.com I just had to buy it, even though the biker in the stamp has more hair than my neighbour!

Having recently got hold of a copy of the Docrafts Chronology CD which came free with the Docrafts magazine I really wanted to use one of the backing papers and once I'd decided which one, I felt the card needed a suitable border to finish it off.  I created the border in Craft Artist 2 Professional, exported it as a png file to use in Silhouette Studio & cut it out on my Craft Robo Lite.  The cogs border and the numbers (also cut on my Robo Lite) were coloured with Promarkers, as were the digital stamp & the grey card.

For once the card came out exactly how I planned it in my head - a rare event!



Base cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Cogs/numbers cut from Tesco Executive 160gsm
Backing paper: Docrafts Chronology
Promarkers: Cardinal Red, Satin, Denim Blue, Ice Grey 1, 2 & 4
Finished card size: 15cm square



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.