Friday 15 November 2013

Black Forest

No, not the gateau! It's the title of one of my new Inkylicious stamps that I bought over the weekend at the NEC. I also bought some new Adirondacks so some of those are in evidence for the first time on this card.

I also bought a couple of mountain/valley masks so I had a play with those, too. I was trying out some new card and it showed up brush marks when I used my Inkylicious brushes - this isn't normally a problem so I switched to using a brayer which was better, and the sky looked better than it appears in the photos.


Cardstock: Anna Marie Designs
Stamps: All Inkylicious except greeting: Imagination Crafts
Inks: Adirondack Mountain Rose, Sunshine Yellow, Terra Cotta,
Memento Tuxedo Black


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous scene. Glad you managed to find some lovely goodies at the NEC. I was surprised you got brush marks from your dusters. Did you dab some of the ink off before you dusted? another trick is to start dusting off the card and work your way onto it and angle your brush a bit more. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I probably forgot the "dab" bit! It's been a while since I got my brushes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgtetting my manners - thanks very much!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.