Wednesday 20 November 2013

Kusadama Flowers

I love taking part in challenges when I get the chance. This week over at Less is More the challenge is to use designer paper in a CAS way - a perfect opportunity to make kusadama flowers, something I've wanted to try for ages. I needed a thank you card for my sister, who was my son's sponsor at his confirmation last night and I know she'll love them. The papers are by K & Company.

The greeting & stems were created in Craft Artist 2 Professional, and I coloured the text to match the paper.

As you can see, they certainly don't lie flat so this presented another opportunity - this time, to use my new metric Scor-Pal, which I've wanted for ages & treated myself to at the NEC the other week. I adapted a box design which I found on the web and created a custom made box to present the card in.


Papers: K-ology Addison, code 628052



3 comments:

  1. Oh my!
    What fabulous flowers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of designer papers
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. these flowers are fab, I want to make them too. Beautiful yet simple card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.