Friday 3 January 2014

Christmas Catch-Up Part 3

The last of the Christmas cards; the first was to my Mum from my son using stamps from and a liberal sprinkling of Wink of Stella (again):

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Xerox Colotech Plus
Ink: Adirondack Eggplant
Stamps: Kirsty Wiseman for Personal Impressions

The second card is from my son to my other half, and was entirely made from digital downloads, the image being coloured with Promarkers:
Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus
Santa Image: Cool Santa on Skateboard from Pink Cat Studios
Backing papers: MyGrafico
Greeting: free (not sure where from)

And last, but not least, this is the card I sent to our 2 nephews, neither of whom had a particularly good end to 2013 so I hope 2014 is better for them both!

Cardstock: Anna Marie Designs, Green: Bazzill sanded & recoloured with Adirondacks
Stamps: Woodware
Embossing folder free with magazine









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.