Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Greetings

Easter, for me, isn't about cute bunnies & lots of chocolate (although I never say no to the latter, of course!) Easter is a religious festival, so the cards I make at this time reflect that. All that said, I don't believe in pushing my beliefs on anyone else, so I only send Easter cards to close family. I've had the Papermania Moments of Faith stamps for a while although they haven't seen ink too many times yet, so I decided to rectify that.


I'm really enjoying watercolour painting at the moment and this card is coloured using Derwent Academy pencils on watercolour paper. Here's a close up. Happy Easter!



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card, Helen. Hope your Easter was full of peace and love, with just a bit of chocolate! Cute bunnies don't do it for me either. I would much rather give thanks for the beauty and new life that spring brings... real lambs, violets and primroses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.