Tuesday 15 April 2014

Purple Blossoms


The theme over at Virginia's View Challenge this month is Stencil so I decided to dig out a stencil which I bought some time ago but hadn't used yet. It's called Summer Blossom Border by Imagination Crafts and I sponged Adirondack Eggplant through it for the background.


The focal image is a Hero Arts stamp from the Luscious Bold Flowers set, stamped & embossed in white on kraft cardstock then coloured with Adirondacks, and the greeting is by Imagination Crafts.


The finished card was for an elderly relative whose eyesight is failing so I hoped that the bold patterns would be easier for her to see.

2 comments:

  1. ADORE that stenciled background that you created! It looks like some gorgeous pattern paper, Helen! I love the details on the flower, too! Wow! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Helen! I love it! That flower is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.