Monday 2 February 2015

I Heart Fuchsias

Another day, another challenge! At the moment I'm trying really hard to use up some of the stash I've accumulated over the last few years but never touched, also mixing it with some of my newer acquisitions. This card is based on the sketch over at I {Heart} Card Sketches although it can't be entered into the challenge there as I didn't use one of their images.

This card uses the Clearly Besotted stamps free with this month's Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine, stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves & Angel Pink. The backing paper, flowers & jewelled brad have been in my stash for a very long time. I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the main fuchsia, which I hope you can see in the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.