Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hugs & Kisses


The latest challenge over at Addicted to CAS is Hugs & Kisses; I liked the new sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches so I decided to play along there for the first time. The only image stamp I had which fitted the hugs part of the challenge was this old Forever Friends one.


I stamped the image in Memento Toffee Crunch onto Limetree Crafts card, then dug out my Promarkers for the first time in a while. I used Oatmeal, Vanilla & Ivory for the fur, Sand Dune for the noses & envelope, Oasis & Cornflower for the gift. The sentiment, by Francoise Read for Woodware, was stamped in Hero Arts Pastel Blue Shadow Ink. The backing paper was a Forever Friends one from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! Your colouring is amazing, too!
    So glad you found us at TMS and played along this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so adorable :) I love the softness of your card, Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Helen, this image is super cute.Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute card Helen , love the sweet little bears too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that image is the cutest! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Helen...and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.