Thursday 27 September 2012

Camper Van Dan

One of my son's friends celebrated his 13th birthday recently; he's mad on camper vans & is known as Camper Van Dan in our house!  When I saw this Papermania camper van stamp (part of the Urban Stamps range) I bought it with him in mind.  I've stamped & masked it then used Inkylicious Seascape Memories stamps to create the background scene.
All the colouring was done with Promarkers.  I spent ages trying unsuccessfully to create a sky and white fluffy clouds until I just gave up & coloured the sky with what I thought was going to be a solid blue colour.  However when it dried I really liked the effect - a happy accident!  I coloured the van to match the backing paper which is from my stash.




Stamps by Inkylicious (Seascape Memories) & Papermania (PMA 907126), greeting stamp by Elzybells (no longer available), number stamps by Kirsty Wiseman for Personal Impressions (PICSA6274).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.