Saturday 15 September 2012

Oh no! The big 50

Along with 2 of my friends, I celebrate a milestone birthday this week.  This card is for a friend from work whose birthday is tomorrow.  He's 3 days older than me, and I never let him forget it!

The numbers were created in the Silhouette software then cut on my Craft Robo Lite using Papermania Capsule Collection Textured Premium cardstock.  The backing paper was from a digikit in Craft Artist Professional which I recoloured using the software, the words were also created in CAP and coloured to match.  I wasn't very happy with the base card, which uses the same cardstock as the numbers.  Although it was great for cutting on the Robo, it's not strong enough for a base card but as I didn't have any other black cardstock I had to make do.





Cardstock Papermania Capsule Collection Textured Premium, Dawn Bibby brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.