Wednesday 19 December 2012

Digistamp Boutique Cards

When I saw these penguin digital stamps on the Digistamp Boutique website I just had to have them, they're so cute.  I also downloaded some backing papers which would work for other occasions, too.  I coloured the images with Promarkers & combined 2 of them in Craft Artist Professional for one of the cards.  I added some hand drawn lines around some images, and some Glamour Dust (which seems to be a common theme on all my Christmas cards this year even though I don't normally do glitter!) and they were done.






Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Coloured card: Green - Bazzill Peapod, Red - White card coloured with Ruby Promarker
Digital stamps & backing paper: Digistamp Boutique
Stamps: Paula Pascual PPCSA6001 Christmas Messages
Promarkers: Ruby, Leaf Green, Honeycomb
Glitter: Crystal Glamour Dust



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.