Saturday 29 December 2012

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe . . . .

. . .  no, not you - my husband!  This was his card this year & it pretty much turned out exactly how I wanted it to, albeit a little too girlieI think maybe because I overdid the glitter.  The sentiment was printed, the mistletoe was a freebie from Silhouette cut on my Craft Robo Lite with Glamour Dust on the tips.  The backing card was plain white linen cardstock coloured with Promarkers, the ribbon was also coloured to match. The berries were punched holes (using an ordinary hole punch) covered in Glamour Dust - a touch too much, I think I should have stopped at just the tips of the mistletoe but we live & learn.


Cardstock: Green - Coredinations
Cutting file: Free from Silhouette download store
Glitter: Glamour Dust Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.