Saturday 15 December 2012

Polar Bear Christmas

I've been suffering from a severe lack of mojo just lately!  Less than 2 weeks to Christmas Day & I still wasn't inspired to make any cards.  These days I only make a few for close family, life really is too short to make handmade cards for everyone on our list.  Last night I decided it was time I gave myself a kick up the backside & just got on with it, and this is the first I completed although I now have a few others almost done.  I also decided that, given the fact that my mojo has deserted me, I would keep it simple although I think this one is maybe a bit TOO simple - what do you think?





Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Woodware FRCL075 Polar Bears coloured with 
Promarkers Denim Blue, Powder Blue & Cool Grey 1,
Paula Pascual PPCSA6001 Christmas Messages
Glitter: Crystal Glamour Dust

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.