I started with Pink Petticoat papers, created the text in Craft Artist 2 Professional then picked out the capitals & numbers with a glue pen & Glamour Dust as I felt that the card really needed a little sparkle. The bow took longer to create than the whole of the rest of the card! My first attempt was ruined by too much Glossy Accents, my second was with different ribbon which frayed really badly until I put a little DST behind the free edges & cut through that. Then I added the charm (with difficulty) & decided that enough was enough, before I threw it out of the window in frustration!
Cardstock: Southfield Stationers
Backing paper: Pink Petticoat (no longer available)
Ribbon buckle: Meiflower