Thursday 31 January 2013

Girlie 21st

It's the 21st birthday of one of my Goddaughters tomorrow.  She's gorgeous & very girlie so her card just had to be unashamedly girlie too.

I started with Pink Petticoat papers, created the text in Craft Artist 2 Professional then picked out the capitals & numbers with a glue pen & Glamour Dust as I felt that the card really needed a little sparkle. The bow took longer to create than the whole of the rest of the card!  My first attempt was ruined by too much Glossy Accents, my second was with different ribbon which frayed really badly until I put a little DST behind the free edges & cut through that.  Then I added the charm (with difficulty) & decided that enough was enough, before I threw it out of the window in frustration!



Cardstock: Southfield Stationers
Backing paper: Pink Petticoat (no longer available)
Ribbon buckle: Meiflower
Charm: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.