Saturday 12 January 2013

It's Elementary . . . .

. . . that I'd make my husband's 50th birthday card with a Sherlock Holmes theme; to say he is an avid fan would be a huge understatement.  I downloaded a copyright-free Sherlock image from the web then used Craft Artist 2 Professional to create the "smoke", making the number 50s smaller as they went further from the image and applying a fading transparency effect to make the smoke effect fainter.  The backing paper was also created in Craft Artist 2 Professional using the stamp mode.



Although creating the "smoke" was quite time-consuming, I was pleased with the finished effect and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to.  And the best part is, my husband loved it!




Image free from internet, "smoke" and backing paper created in Craft Artist 2 Professional.
Font Piranesi It BT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.