Wednesday 13 February 2013

Something romantic!

No, not a Valentine's card, this time it's for the first wedding anniversary of some friends of ours who will, sadly, be attending the funeral of the husband's Mum on their special day.  I wasn't sure that "Happy 1st Anniversary" was appropriate but I hope they'll still be able to celebrate in some way.

I was inspired by this beautiful card but have varied it slightly, partly because I don't have the same dies & embossing folders but also because I never like to copy someone else's work exactly.


Base cardstock: Xerox Colotech 300gsm
Embossing folder: Tied Together
Nestability heart die
Pearlised card & heart charm from stash
Computer-generated sentiment



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.