Monday 11 February 2013

Yet Another Sympathy Card

I feel like I've done more than my fair share of sympathy cards over the last year or two, but I suppose that's just the way it goes.  This one is for a friend whose Mum passed away suddenly just over a week ago.  As ever, I tried to keep it simple (always best, I feel, for such occasions) but as the main recipient is a man I tried to take that into account, too.




Base cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Coloured cardstock: Papermania Signature range
Embossing folder: Provocraft "Stylized Flower"
Ribbon - from stash
Stamped sentiment - Anita's ANT906216


1 comment:

  1. Very nice.

    You asked about some pattened paper Helen - Man about Town - it is 6 x 6 paper pad made by Wild Rose (not a CD - my computer is too old to take CD's)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.