Thursday 18 April 2013

Flutter Vine Birthday


This card was made using my some of my purchases from a craft show at Leigh the other week.  I bought my first Memory Box die, Flutter Vine, as I thought it would go with one of my purchases from a few weeks ago, the Papermania Whimsy Tri-Boss embossing folder.  The "frame" was cut using the Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics set B.

I was inspired by this card, and did initially brayer the embossing folder with Adirondack ink so that the embossed card was coloured but the result was too patchy so I decided white on white would have to do.  

Finished card size: A6
Cardstock: Colotech Plus 300gsm
Papermania Tri-Boss Embossing Folder: Whimsy
Memory Box Flutter Vine die
Adirondack Cool Peri Ink

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.