Sunday 28 April 2013

Inkylicious Alliums Again



The main image for this card was created using the same stamps & Adirondacks as my last post, but I wanted it to have a different feel to the first one.  In any case, I try to avoid making two cards the same.  For the background this time I simply stamped the Inkylicious script stamp twice in Memento Teal Zeal, added some plain white organza ribbon & a Meiflower diamante buckle.  I did try to colour the ribbon with Adirondacks but got more ink on myself than the ribbon & also found that it just didn't seem to dry so gave that up as a bad job!
Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Stamps: Inkylicious, Imagination Crafts
Inks: Adirondack Cloudy Blue, Sailboat Blue, Denim, Memento Teal Zeal



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.