My husband asked me to make a card for a friend of his who became a father for the first time this week. Also this week, the new Craft Stamper dropped through my front door and the cover article (Tipsy Glitter) caught my eye straight away so I decided to give the technique a try. It uses adhesive sheets, stamping, Glamour Dust & alcohol ink markers and - for once - I had all the "ingredients" to hand. Although the article says that the flexible nib of Copics was necessary, I mostly had Promarkers which I found worked just fine, too. It's quite an easy technique but it does make it hard to see the detail of the stamp as you colour in: as I've typed this up I've realised that what I thought was a flower is in fact supposed to be a bee - oops, never mind, hopefully no-one will notice!
Cardstock: Colotech Plus 300gsm
Ink: Brilliance Starlight Black, Versafine Onyx Black