Friday 14 June 2013

Dad - you rock!


I've not done much card making for the last couple of weeks as my mojo seemed to have gone on its holidays. Sunday being Father's Day, though, means I have two cards to make for my husband & father-in-law (sadly my own Dad passed away nearly 4 years ago). This one is for my husband from our son. As they share a love of rock music - the louder the better! - the Rock Star stamps by Inkadinkado seemed very appropriate.


The letters started out as bare chipboard which I coloured with a black Promarker then used 2 coats of clear UTEE to give them shine & dimension.  The star is hand cut out of the card front (I really must buy some Nestie stars!) & backed with black mirri but that looked a bit boring so I drew some dots round the outside with a black pen; don't look too closely at them, they're a bit wonky because so many dots made my eyes go funny!

Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Ink: Versafine Black
Stamps: Inkadinkado 98693 Rock Star 
Mirri card & chipboard numbers from stash



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.