Tuesday 25 June 2013

Graduation Congratulations

My nephew's girlfriend recently got a 2:1 in Forensic Psychology & Criminal Law - no easy task so I, of course, had to make her a card. I trawled the internet for inspiration & finally settled on using a Dawn Bibby stamp of an owl with a mortar board made of scraps of black card. As always, I kept the layout simple (a bit like me!)



I added a bit of bling to the cap with some micro beads and a brad to hold the tassels in place.  The strip of handmade backing paper had been in my stash for several years but added another touch of sparkle, then a few stars cut using a Sizzix Bigz die completed the picture.

Stamps: Dawn Bibby
Ink: Versafine
Cardstock: Xerox Colotech Plus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.