Thursday 25 July 2013

Yet More Inkylicious!

This card is for my sister's birthday today. Purple & orange is her favourite colour combo and although I haven't got many Adirondack inks those are two colours I do have so my trusty brayer came in handy again.


I decided to create what I hope looks like an evening scene using Inkylicious stamps. The background is a damask background stamp in pale orange, overstamped with a script stamp in lilac.  I felt that a few gems were enough to finish it off.
Cardstock: White - Xerox Colotech Plus 300gsm
Purple - Coredinations Evening Sky
Orange - Coredinations Tim Holtz Distress Rusty Hinge
Inks: Adirondack Eggplant, Sunset Orange, Cool Peri, Peach Bellini
Stamps: Inkylicious Meadow Breeze, leaves, script
Darkroom Door: DDBS003 Floral
Personal Impressions: PICSA6220 Love is the Thread



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.