Sunday 1 December 2013

Heavy Metal Happy Birthday

Another masculine card, this one done in a bit of a rush because my mojo went AWOL again and I was running out of time. Rather than taking part in an online challenge, I decided to challenge myself to use a particular set of stamps which I've had for a while but haven't used much.


The embossing folder is one I bought in a sale a while ago, too, but hadn't used. The embossing is really deep: 

Stamps: Inkadinkado Rockstar, greeting stamp unknown
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Gray Flannel
Cuttlebug Retro Circles embossing folder
Cardstock: Anna Marie Designs, Papermania
Brads: Dawn Bibby Designs



3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Helen! Great male card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, I love that guitar image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, thanks for your comment on my ribbon storage. If the piece is smaller than to fit around a card base I just throw it away to be honest with you. I doubt I will use it so I don't keep it. I know that is a bit wasteful but I don't like keeping stuff that I know I will never use. Either that or sometime I keep them in a bag and then give them away on my blog :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.