Monday 23 December 2013

New toy!

I've had a Craft Robo Lite for a few years & although it still works well it has its limitations, such as the lack of print & cut, which I knew about before I bought it but it was all I could afford at the time. So after much deliberation I bought myself a second-hand Sizzix Eclips. It came with a few cartridges which I thought I'd never use but one came in really useful for my son's card to my father-in-law for Christmas. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy the Eclips is to use and also by how well it cut Bazzill cardstock for the letters:

The trees were stamped & hand cut, then coloured with Promarkers & Cosmic Shimmers red watercolour paint (not pink as it appears in the photo above), including all the tiny dots!

Cardstock: The Range Linen 300gsm, Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Kirsty Wiseman Oh Christmas Tree PICSA6226



1 comment:

  1. What a fab card, Helen. I think he will be thrilled with it. All those dots look perfectly painted - what a steady hand you have! Merry Christmas to you. Hope Santa brings you lots of lovely goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.