Tuesday 17 December 2013

Kitten Christmas

My goddaughter recently became the proud owner of a cute kitten called Lulu from the Blue Cross rescue centre.  So it seemed fitting to try out the new Inkylicious kitten stamps I'd bought from the NEC back in November for the Christmas card to her family, although I decided to use them with some bauble stamps rather than the butterflies in the set. I also decided to have a try at an ombre background.

Details from card insert:
Stamps: Inkylicous & free from DoCrafts
Inks: Adirondack Sunset Orange, Versafine Onyx Black



2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card and perfect for your goddaughter. My friends kitten scaled their Christmas Tree on a daily basis last year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen oh this is so sweet I love the cat stamp it's so sweet. I hope your goddaughter enjoys her cat i think it's lovely to rehome animals, we have a rescued dog :)

    Have a lovely christmas!!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.