Monday 21 October 2013

Bowled Over

Cards for my nephews' birthdays all tend to revolve around cricket, and this one is no exception. I don't have very many cricket stamps, though, so I decided it was time I became more inventive with the ones I have got.

The main image was a test of my new Woodware stamp positioner to stamp 4 times without re-inking the stamp in between, therefore using the second, third & fourth generation ink.


The background was created using a mix of background stamps & masks with several generations of ink. It turned out more grungy than I'd intended but I was still quite happy with it.

Cardstock: Coredinations
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Woodware FRCL069, Kaisercraft, Inspired by Stamping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.