Saturday 12 October 2013

Congratulations!

My mojo seems to have deserted me just lately. Despite having a very enjoyable spending spree at Leigh Craft Village today I just can't seem to get inspired enough to create a card so thought I'd blog about one I made a month or so back for my nephew. He passed his exams as a train despatcher with Virgin Trains with flying colours. He's the only person I know who has the job of his dreams & absolutely loves going to work each day, even if his day starts at 4.30! He also knows just how lucky that makes him.



I had intended to do this in Virgin Train's colours but a lack of yellow ink meant an orangey yellow had to do. The red  star was a chipboard one I'd had in my stash for ages, painted with acrylic paint.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.