Saturday 19 October 2013

FTL263

Two posts in one day! Maybe my missing mojo is finally returning  . . . . anyway, we have a new addition to our family and this card is to congratulate the new Mummy & Daddy. I saw the sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping & immediately knew what I was going to do, which is rare for me.


The picture isn't particularly good as it's a grey, miserable day here so getting decent shots was tricky but I did take some arty closeups combined into one photo:

Cardstock: The Range Linen 300gsm, pearl from stash
Ink: Memento Summer Sky
Embellishments: unknown
Stamps: Inkadinkado 97605 Baby Boy, Kirsty Wiseman Alpha Inline PICSA6274, Docrafts freebie.



1 comment:

  1. Cute what you did with the little feet hands and safety pins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.