Wednesday 23 October 2013

Michael Powell Watercolour

This card made use of a stamp which I've had for a while but hadn't yet seen ink. I spent a happy hour watercolouring then a frustrating two hours trying to decide how to present the finished image! I quickly decided on a triptych format for the main image but then my mind went blank.

I tried lots of different options, none of which worked, until my lovely husband suggested the coloured base card which turned out to be the answer.
I kept it simple, using a freebie stamp from a magazine & a plain greeting. 

Cardstock: Lidl & Coredinations
Stamps: Docrafts Michael Powell The Harbourside MPL907209
Greeting stamp unknown
Inks: Memento Teal Zeal & Morocco




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.