Saturday 19 October 2013

Swinging 60!

My sister-in-law turned 60 the other week. Despite looking 10 years younger than her age, she absolutely hates anybody reminding her how old she is so of course I couldn't resist putting huge, shiny numbers on the card!


The numbers started out as covered chipboard which I painted with Imagination Crafts Silkies. The colour happened to be a perfect match for the We R Memory Keepers papers I chose.



The brads were another happy accident. I don't know the make of them but they were also a perfect match.

Cardstock: The Range Linen 300gsm
Papers: We R Memory Keepers Bloom & Grow
Paint: Imagination Crafts Silkies in Tuscan Satin
Ink: Memento Love Letter
Stamp: Woodware FRCL134



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.